- Base income for fiefs is reduced by 8%.
- The ideal prosperity of fiefs is reduced by 3.
- The cost of improvements is increased by 8%.
- The time required to build improvements is reduced by 5%.
- Troop wages are reduced by 8%.
- Kingdom armies have 10 more troops.
- The proficiency of village recruits is improved by 1 tier.
- Weariness penalty per battle is reduced by 1.
- Weariness recovery rate limit is improved by 1.
- Weariness recovery is 14% faster.
- Trade income for fiefs is improved by 8%.
- Enterprises find raw materials cost 8% less.
- Kingdom armies have 10 fewer troops.
- Kingdom patrols have 15% fewer troops.
- Party Unity is reduced by 1 for every 3 faction troops.
- Party Unity is reduced by 1 for each non-faction troop.
- Party Unity is reduced by 2 for each mercenary troop.
- Troops will begin deserting when party morale is less than 32.