Construction Requirements & Facts
- Applicability: Villages.
- Building Cost & Time: Building this costs 4,000 denars and takes 27 days to build.
- The village must be near an ocean or river.
For villages located near rivers or a coastline it is always profitable to harvest the nearby waters for the bounty of food they can provide. The availability of fishing allows for a greater degree of independence and growth increasing the income a village can sustain, raising the prosperity of the fief (+3) and lowering the cost of fish from the elder.
- Improves center relation by 2 when completed.
- Increases base prosperity of the village by 3.
- Lowers the cost of fish from the Village Elder and ensures he always has some available weekly.